Ah, week 3. Still more focused. Still accomplishing a ton of work. Ramping up to start back to work.
I'm still having some digestive issues. I'm not sure what that's all about. I had issues like this on a previous Whole 30, but as soon as I cut out the caffeine, it cleared up. Since I'm not drinking caffeine this round, I can't figure out what it is.
I'm also having some bothersome lower back and hip pain. I'm scheduled to go to the chiropractor in about 10 days, but I'm debating trying to get in to see him earlier. It's a weird kind of pain that I don't normally experience. It's more like a deep bone pain than a muscle spasm. Meh.
Aside from the aches and pains, I'm hanging in there. Trying to come up with some new recipes so we don't all die of meal boredom. It occurred to me the other day that I could probably find a way to tweak some of my non compliant meals to make them compliant. I also tend to add in some non compliant sides for my husband and son. So week 3....were hanging in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment