Tuesday, August 2, 2016

And Away We Go...

Here we are - Day 1.

Let's start with the awful facts.

Current measurements (inches):
Neck - 15.25
Bust - 41
Under Bust - 36.5
Waist - 39.5
Belly - 38.75
Hips - 43
Arms - 14
Thighs - 25
Butt - 44.75
Calves - 16.5
Pant/Dress Size - 14
Weight (gulp) - 200.4 pounds

Taking measurements this morning and posting them now was and is extremely painful and fairly mortifying.  Just a few months ago, I was a size 12 and several inches smaller all the way around.  Needless to say, I have seriously slacked off and the effect is obvious.  I am ashamed of myself and the excuses I have been making for all of those months.

Let me take a moment for my personal pity party.

Okay, done.  Let's move on.  I have 365 days ahead of me to count my successes and undo the poor choices of the past months.  Let's get real.  I've been making poor food choices for YEARS.  I am so over it.  So sick of it.  Tired of the mindless eating, the food hiding, the secret overeating.  DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment